Bulldog Club of Indiana Inc.
COMBINED PREMIUM LIST
BULLDOG CLUB OF INDIANA
MARCH 8 & 9, 2014
Entries close on
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 9pm EST
Specialty Shows & 1 Sweepstakes held by:
Bulldog Club of America, Div. II
Bulldog Club of Indiana, Inc.
(Indoors & Unbenched, Licensed by the American Kennel Club)
(No Obedience or Junior Showmanship classes offered)
Saturday am, March 8, 2014
Event # 2014066127
Saturday pm, March 8, 2014
Event # 2014139301
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Event # 2014139302
FULL DETAILS AND ENTRY FORM – new file 2/14/2014
All 3 Shows held at:
Tipton County 4-H Fairgrounds
1200 South Main St., Tipton, Indiana 46072
MAP – CLICK HERE
AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB CERTIFICATION Permission is granted by the American Kennel Club for holding of this event under American Kennel Club rules and Regulations. James P. Crowley, Secretary
The distinguished history of the Bulldog Club of Indiana Inc., begins in October 1935, at the Antlers Hotel in Indianapolis where officers were elected, and a decision was made to hold meetings on the last Sunday of each month.
A preliminary meeting was held October 18, 1935, to determine whether any other Bulldog owners felt it worthwhile to organize Indiana’s first Bulldog club. The answer was affirmative, and the date for an organizational meeting was set. Twenty-one bulldog fanciers met formally for the first time on October 27 to elect officers. Elected were: Frank Hatfield, president; Harold Brady, first vice president; A.K.Mayer, secretary; Mrs. Claud Crum, treasurer of Indianapolis.
The club’s largest independent specialty show was in 1985, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the club’s founding. There were a record-breaking 199 dogs entered, including 45 champions. Mr. Dean Anderson of California, a former president of the Bulldog Club of America, was the judge.